How to restore the saved settings into the ASUS AC3100 Dual band Wi-Fi router?
ASUS routers are the key source to make your home more smart and entertaining than ever before. These devices are embedded with sufficient features to allow the users to easily manage and handle these devices efficiently to provide effective utilization to the users. ASUS has given their total concern over the security of these routers by attributing them with the AiProtection Security which is a free three-year service in these routers. The Ai Protection Security builds an IPS within the device that saves your device from the common Internet-based attacks.
ASUS router setup has now become more convenient and easy with the help of the ASUS router app. The traditional way of setting up the router through www.router.asus.com has now replaced with the remote app of the ASUS which has sophisticatedly allowed the router to set up their router in a snap.
Troubleshooting administrative controls
How to change the router login password of the ASUS AX6000 Dual band Wi-Fi router?
Router login password of the router is utilized on the password field of the ASUS router login page which is the key source to interact with the web interface of www.rotuer.asus.com. A couple of times it becomes hard for the main user to avoid the unauthorized access as keeping the same password for such a long phase of time, makes it a little bit easy for the visitor to access your router. It is a common process to keep changing the password of your ASUS router frequently to avoid any hacking or sneaking in your personal data. Nowadays it’s become even convenient for the various malicious websites to infect your router with the viruses leading them to the degrading level of performance.
Steps to change the router login password of the ASUS AX6000 Dual band Wi-Fi router
- Launch a browser in your desktop and type www.router.asus.com on the address bar.
- The user also can use 192.168.1.1 as the URL to visit the ASUS router login page.
- The system will prompt the user to type the login credentials within their respective fields. Type “admin” as the username and if you haven’t changed the password yet, then mention “admin” as the password of the user.
- Click on the Login button and the basic home page of the web interface of routerasus.com gets to appear on the screen.
- From the menu, dashboard goes to the advanced settings tab then administration tab and at last click on the system tab.
- Go to the password field and type the old password for once in the old password field and type the new password in the set password field and retype it in the confirm password field.
Note: Make your password with the combination of numeric digits, alphabets and special characters which makes it impossible enough for the intruder to interact with your router
How to restore the saved settings into the ASUS AC3100 Dual band Wi-Fi router?
After the reset process of the ASUS routers, sometimes there are such pieces of information or details which must be kept safe in order to utilize for further use. In this case, the user must attempt to restore the save setting into the ASUS router for regaining the utilization of the routers.
Steps to restore the saved settings into the ASUS AC3100 Dual-band Wi-Fi router
- Turn on your desktop and open up a browser in your device.
- Type www.router.asus.com as the address bar of the browser. You also can type 192.168.1.1 as the URL of the browser to get to the ASUS router login page.
- From the menu, dashboard goes to the advanced settings tab and then administration tab and visit the restore settings tab.
- Now, the interface will ask to give you the options to perform one of the tasks.
- Click on Restore button to save the default factory settings and then ok to the confirmation notice appear on the screen.
- Now click on the save button, to save the settings of the current system.
- Click on browse to restore a save file in your system and then click on upload to upload it back onto your system.
How to enable Smart to connect feature in your ASUS AC5300 router?
Smart connect is a very effective tool within the router determining the speed as well as the efficiency of the device. The feature automatically chooses the more efficient frequency band within your router which deliberately enhances the performance of your router and infuses it with the better amount of bandwidths.
Steps to enable the smart connect feature within the ASUS router
- Open up the web browser in your desktop and type www.router.asus.com on the address bar of the browser.
- The user can also type 192.168.1.1 as the URL of the browser if he faces any error while connecting to the default page of the routerasus.com
- ASUS router login page will appear on the screen, the system will prompt you to enter the credential within the respective fields.
- Enter “admin” as the default username and the default password of the ASUS router login page.
- Click on login button of the ASUS router login window.
- The home page of the router will appear automatically.
- Now, from the web menu of the page, click on the advanced settings tab, then wireless tab and at last General Tab
- To enable Smart to connect feature move the slider to turn on the field of the Smart Connect.
- The function connects the connected users in your chosen frequency band for the optimal speed.
How to set up your ASUS AC3200 Tri-Band Wi-Fi router in the Bridge Mode?
Bridge Mode in the router allows your device to connect to the access point which in turn prevents your device to get access by other wireless routers. This mode of the router can also be considered as that point in which your device communicates with the other device and also allowed to enter into another access point.
Steps to set up the ASUS AC3200 Triband wifi router in the Bridge mode
- Open up the browser as the address bar www.router.asus.com on the address bar in your desktop.
- ASUS router login page appears on the screen. Type “admin” as the default username and on the password field mention your own password you have set and if you haven’t set the default password. Mention “admin” as the default password in the password field of the ASUS router login page.
- Now, select advanced settings tab, then wireless tab and at last WDS tab.
- Select the frequency band which you want to keep for your wireless bridge.
- Go to the access point field and select any of the options.
- Access Point Only- The option disables the function of Wireless Bridge.
- WDS only- The function only enables the feature of Wireless Bridge and prevents the other device from connecting to the main device.
- Hybrid - The option enables the feature of Wireless bridge and also even allows the other wireless device to connect to the router.
- Note: The devices connected to the main router in the Hybrid mode will only receive half connection from the main device.
- Click on Yes button if the user wants to connect to the Access Point listed in the Access Point list.
- Click on Yes tab to connect to the Access Point listed in the Remote Access Point List.
- By default, the operating channel within the bridge is set to an Auto mode to allow the device to automatically bring the channel with the high amount of speed and less interference.
- You can modify the channel settings through Advanced Settings then Wireless tab and at last General Tab.
- Click on the apply button to make the changes you made.
How to enable QoS in ASUS AC2600 Dual-band wifi router?
Quality of Service assures the user to deliver the bandwidth to prioritized application or websites. The service within the router enables prioritized traffic to pass first and then give its concern over other operation running down within the device.
Dynamic QoS serves the purpose of providing enough bandwidth to the heavy operations within the specific time which makes it easy for the user to operate in his operations conveniently without any bandwidth distribution obstacles. It totally depends upon the user that he wants to enable or disable this feature within his device. Generally, when there are numerous operations running down into the device, then an individual chose the option to enable this feature within the router.
Steps to enable QoS in the router.asus.com
- Open up the browser in your Wi-Fi connected device.
- ASUS router login page will appear on the screen.
- Type the login credentials within their respective fields. Enter “admin” as the default username and in case, if you haven’t set the password yet then enter “admin” as the default password.
- Click on the login button and you get entered into the basic homepage of the routerasus.com
- Go to General tab, locate Adaptive QoS click on it and then visit QoS tab.
- Click on ON tab to enable Smart QoS pane.
- Now, fill up the upload as well as the download fields.
- Note: Concern your Internet Service Provider of the routerasus.com. The user can also use the speed test to check the incoming internet bandwidth within the device.
- Select from the Adaptive or Traditional QoS type to mark your configuration.
- Note: The definition of the QoS type will get displayed within the QoS tab for the reference.
- Click on the apply button to make the changes you have made on the interface of your routerasus.com
How to log into the graphical web interface of the ASUS routers?
Graphical Web Interface of the router is meant to provide a platform to the users where they can have the full control over their device by adjusting various network as well as the administrative settings within the ASUS routers. The main aim of this interface of routerasus.com is also to deliver the authority to the users to even interact with their device when they are away from their home. The interface is contributed with various tools and features which are meant to improvise the performance of the router. Before logging in to the router, the user must know the web link which is going to use as the web address to get to the ASUS router login page and along with that, he must know the default login credentials which are going to be applied on the ASUS router login page.
The traditional way to log in to the web interface of routerasus.com is to use the IP address as the web link but that way has now replaced with the www.router.asus.com which has now become the more convenient method to get to the ASUS router login page.
Steps to login to the web interface of routerasus.com
- Connect an Ethernet cable to one of the LAN port of the router connecting to the system in which you have to operate your Internet.
- Connect second Ethernet Cable to one of the WAN ports of the router connected the modem which will catch the signals of your network.
- Plug in the power adapter of the router to the switchboard and turn it on.
- Allow the power LED in your router to get stable as it signifies that your device has now turned on properly.
- Now, go to your system and open up any browser within the system.
- Type www.router.asus.com as the address bar of the browser. If in any case, you get encountered with the connection error you need to type 192.168.1.1 as the web link of the browser.
- The moment you hit enter, ASUS router login page gets appear on the screen.
- Fill up the login credentials. Type “admin” as the default username and the default password. If you have set your own password then type that on the password field.
- After mentioning the credentials within their respective fields, hit the login button and you will get connected to the web setup page of the www.router.asus.com