Asus Wireless-AC2200 Tri Band Gigabit Router Setup
June 14, 2019
Lyra voice is an all-In-One Smart Voice Router Asus AC2200 Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router and Bluetooth speaker that works as a standalone router, an Aimesh Wi-Fi system as well as a Wi-Fi range extender. Lyra Voice- an Asus three in one voice router works with built-in Amazon Alexa for voice control and powerful stereo speakers for powerful sound to enjoy music. With Asus – Lyra Voice can be used for extended Wi-Fi network as a Wi-Fi range extender with almost all the routers to extend the Wi-Fi signal of your home network. It is easier to use Asus AC2200 Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router – Lyra Voice for extended Wi-Fi network by convenience of placing Lyra Voice anywhere around the home wherever you need stronger Wi-Fi and a helpful voice controlled smart assistant.
How to setup Lyra Voice – Asus Wireless-AC2200 Tri Band Gigabit Router? ASUS router setup
Set up of Lyra Voice – Asus Wireless-AC2200 Tri Band Gigabit Router is quick and easy with the free ASUS Lyra app which allows PC-free setup as a router, AiMesh Wi-Fi system or a Wi-Fi repeater and enables network management and diagnostics along with notifying the users about any network access or connection problems. Before setting up the Lyra Voice router, you should make connections to the router through wired – hardware connections using an Ethernet cable.
Wired network cable connections: Asus router setup
- Plug the Asus router’s adapter into the DCIN port to connect the router to the power. Turn it on by pressing the power switch.
- The blue LED light on the Asus Lyra Voice router will start to spin for about 2 mins and then change to a white LED and again start spinning after the router has finished booting up.
- Connect your modem to the Asus Lyra Voice router’s WAN port using a network or Ethernet cable.
- Also, connect your PC in use to the Asus Lyra Voice router’s LAN port using a network/Ethernet cable.
Lyra Voice – Asus Wireless-AC2200 Tri Band Gigabit Router set up as router: ASUS router setup
- Download the free ASUS Router setup app for your smart phone.
- Disconnect the power cable from your DSL modem or remove the battery in case used by the modem.
Note: if you are using DSL internet connection mode, you will have to get the username/password details from your internet service provider (ISP) to properly configure your ASUS Lyra voice router.
- Connect your modem to any of the Lyra Voice node at the WAN port using the network/Ethernet cable.
- Connect the modem to a power source and check if the LED lights are lit to ensure the connection is active.
- Power on your Lyra Voice node by connecting to the power and wait until the LED on it turns white and starts spinning, thus, ensuring that the Asus Lyra Voice router is ready for setup.
Note: The node that you have connected to your modem directly will become your primary Lyra Voice node.
- Lastly, Launch the ASUS Router app on your smart phone/mobile device and follow the onscreen instructions on the app for complete setup of the Lyra Voice – Asus Wireless-AC2200 Tri Band Gigabit Router set up as router.
The Lyra Voice – Asus Wireless-AC2200 Tri Band Gigabit Router can also be set up as an AiMesh Wi-Fi system by adding AiMesh node to the router through the app and linking the amazon account to use Amazon Alexa and as a Wi-Fi range repeater/extender. Asus router setup.