How to Solve Asus router AC53OO poor signal issue ?
September 29, 2020
Is there any other method of accessing the Asus router’s admin page other except through the default IP?
Yes, absolutely the Asus users can easily get into their networking hardware’s portal also through the custom web address of www.router.asus.com. This web address is in fact much easier to access for the router setup as compared to the default IP address of the router.
The numerical IP address is naturally a bit harder to remember and the users easily end up entering the wrong IP address for router access. The correct IP values are 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
What to if our Asus router not working?
If this issue of Asus router not working occurs to you, this can happen due to one of the following reasons listed below.
- If the hardware connections are not made properly
- When the configuration of the router is done incorrectly or incorrect values put in.
- The Asus router will not work if the wireless signal connectivity is extremely poor and in that case what you will need to do is add an Asus wireless range extender to your existing wifi network.
Sometimes the web address router.asus.com doesn’t respond properly causing the router admin page access failure. Users that time are required to use the router’s default IP address for accessing the admin setup portal. The default IP address that can be used for accessing the admin page is 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.0.1.
Asus router AC53OO poor signal issue
How to resolve the poor wifi signal issue in the Asus router AC5300 router?
Well the Asus AC5300 wireless router is one high-end wireless networking device loaded with some advanced features like eight external antennas for better wifi connectivity. MU-MIMO technology and triple frequency bands for enhanced and high-speed interference-free data transmission.
Regardless of all these advanced and reliable features, sometimes the router is not able to exhibit the proper signal connectivity to each and every corner due to some tangible or intangible obstructions in its path. Then in those cases, users need to add an Asus wireless range extender with it. The Asus wireless range extender setup is an easy job.
Asus range extender setup
Here is how you can easily set up your Asus N300 RT extender easily. Follow the steps mentioned below in order to set up the extender.
- Unbox your Asus wireless extender and connect it to the power supply outlet near your wireless router and switch on the power supply and wait for few seconds till it gets stable for configuration.
- Now that the Asus wireless range extender is stable, push the WPS button on the extender and then within 2 minutes of time, press the WPS button on the router also.
- The wireless connection between the router and the range extender will be established within a fraction of second.
Important points to note regarding the WPS connection
The WPS connection is obviously the most convenient method of connecting the router and the range extender but still, there are some points that need to be kept in mind. These are listed below.
- WPS connection doesn’t work with the networks that support WEP or WEP 2 security type. It only works with the WPA and newer security types.
- WPS button needs to be pushed within the stipulated time of two minutes and if the user fails to push it within this stipulated time, this wireless WPS connection will not be set up.
- Some networking devices are not equipped with this WPS button and the users are required to establish the connection through some other means i.e. Ethernet cable connection, simple wifi connectio