How to adjust channel bandwidth in Asus AC2600 router– Blue cave?
October 14, 2019
http://router.asus.com – Adjust channel bandwidth in Asus AC2600 router?
Adjusting the channel bandwidth of the Asus AC2600 router– Blue cave helps to improve the wireless network speed through accessing the channel bandwidth settings via Asus router login using http://router.asus.com. The channel bandwidth of any router affects the Wi-Fi speed, performance and wireless signal stability directly of the router’s wireless connection. Actually, the channel bandwidth is automatically setup as a default but you can always fix it or change it to increase the the wireless speed of your Asus AC2600 router or Blue cave router.
For adjusting the channel bandwidth of Asus AC2600 router or Blue cave router, follow the guide and improve the wireless speed and performance of the router.
You will first have to ensure that your Asus AC 2600 router has been setup properly and configured for the wireless network settings previously. For accessing the router’s settings, you will have to first perform Asus router login through default login web address router.asus.com and login credentials.
- Open a web browser on your desktop computer which is connected to the Asus AC 2600 router’s wireless network either using a wired connection with the Ethernet cable or wirelessly over Wi-Fi (WPS or wireless network settings).
- Enter the router.asus.com as the Asus router login for logging into the web GUI of the Asus AC 2600 Blue cave router– Asus router login.
- If you are unable to login to Asus AC 2600 Blue cave router via http://router.asus.com, try to login via default login IP address 192.168.1.1 from your web browser to reach the Asus router’s web GUI and the settings page.
- The Asus AC 2600 Blue cave router login page will be displayed.
- Enter the Asus router default login credentials for logging into Asus AC 2600 Blue cave router’s web GUI and the settings page for adjusting channel bandwidth.
- Enter “admin” in both the username and password field as the default Asus router login user name and password for router.asus.com login.
- Click on Login to proceed.
- The web GUI of the Asus Ac 2600 Blue cave router will be launched after successful router.asus.com login.
- From the Asus router Web GUI setup page, select the Wireless option under the advanced settings on the menu.
- Click on General option, which will display the Channel Bandwidth settings.
- Assign new channel bandwidth settings for Asus Ac 2600 Blue cave router’s wireless network to your desired values for improving the wireless speed.
- Click on apply to save the new channel bandwidth settings.