Asus Setup | Security | Create Temporary Wifi : Router.asus.com
January 13, 2020
Asus routers are very effortless and quite automatic to manage your home network. These routers has made the access for all the things so easier that You really don’t need to stay stick at one place as you can easily access the same from your smartphones or tablets and can manage your everyday usage an in such cases no compulsion for your computers.
Asus is quite innovative towards the technology; they always try to create such technologies that can make the life for their users very easy and relaxing.
Router Set up was not so easier:
Asus routers are helpful in scanning the routers available nearby automatically and for this you need to turn on your router and open the app and within few minutes you will be able to access the WiFi without any interruption.
Updates on Network status anywhere:
Asus router has made it very reliable to keep a check on the connected devices and on network traffic in case of any emergency or on spot checks.
You can manage your internet activity at your home networks:
Everyone wants to know their current usage and utilization of any internet connectivity without depending on anyone else and ASUS routers are quite helpful though!
They allow you to keep access over the usage and to set up a limit for accessing the internet connectivity, Also you can set the usage of bandwidth as per your own wish that to which device you wish to locate more or less bandwidth. This is helpful in restricting the access for kid’s computer for any specific time as with this you can see if any additional user or any wrong user is accessing your internet connectivity or not.
Easy to create temporary WiFi to share:
Your friends need your Internet connectivity!! Not to worry using the Asus Router can help you to create a temporary connection for your friends using as a guest and they even protect your personal password and your personal data stored on your network.
These are auto generated credentials and very easy to keep on the tip of your hands and these can be shared very reliably with anyone using the connectivity as a guest and source of sharing can be messaging or email.
Analyze your security settings.
You just need to spend few seconds for checking the security concern for your router. A quick check can help you to prevent any issues in further or to keep the things secure and safe.
- Password strength
- Preventing infected devices.
- Accountability protection
- Blocking all the malicious sites that may affect your system.
Games can be priority and they need to be fast:
Not for everyone however for some of us games can be a part of daily routine that they really can’t leave and for making your experience more fluent and delighting you can easily assign a particular limit of your bandwidth to your gaming device and in all these activities the best part Is that all the settings and updates can be done from your smartphones and tablets as they are your control panels. You just need to tap on the BOOST button in the Asus Router to start with the gaming action.
- In case of Apple IOS devices you need to have manual Wi-Fi scanning and connectivity and same can be done in settings.
- In Asus Routers Game boost plays a role of optional feature that need a router with Adaptive QOS feature and for checking the same you can visit official website of Asus Router.
- Asus always make sure to keep the list updated for all the supported routers and for keeping update on the latest updates you may check the same on google play store. As the Asus Router app doesn’t work with other Asus models as they need to be adaptable with the Asus routers available in the list.
- We need to keep the update of Firmware version later than 18.104.22.168.380. And you can check the latest firmware form the official ASUS product page.
How can I set up Asus Router?
- First of all we need to check all the cables related to the wireless router are connected in and properly inserted.
(It is suggested to use wired connections to set up the QIS)
- How can I enter the router's GUI? (ASUSWRT)
In order to log into the web GUI:
- Launch a web browser and Type wireless router’s default IP Address (http://192.168.1.1or http://router.asus.com) in the address bar in order to navigate your device’s configuration page.
- You need to Type your new password twice and then clickon [Next].
- Once done kindly enter the network name (SSID) and network key for your wireless router.
And don’t forget to add_5G to the 5Ghz network name that you are able to update them aside, now click on the [Apply] button.
- Then click on NEXT
- In case you have processed the set up through wireless and have changed the network name and password than you have to login with the new network name and password in order to connect with the Internet.